Felt like baking and wanted something gooey and chocolately. This recipe is quick and delicious.
Fry’s Cocoa Brownie Recipe:
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup fry’s cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
How to make it
- Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in cocoa.
- Blend in sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Blend in dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. Cool.