I make these truffles every year and earlier this year I posted this receipe.
I decided to change it up this time and I think it tastes better than ever:
1/2 C butter, softened
3/4 C coconut sugar
2 1/4 C gluten free flour
1 -14 oz. can carmel condensed milk
1 t vanilla
1/2 C Skor Chips
2 -12 oz bags semi sweet chocolate chips (I used 1 bag of chocolate and bitter chocolate squares. plus 1/2 bag of Reeses peanut butter chips)
1/4 C reeses peanut butter chips
Sprinkles, coconut (shredded, sweetened or unsweetened)
1. Cream your butter and coconut sugar together until light and fluffy.
2. Add the gluten free flour, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and mix well.
3. Stir in the Skor chips
4. Shape into 1 inch balls and place on a sprayed cookie sheet. Cover with saran wrap and freeze for 1-2 hours. (1 hour worked for me)
5. In a bowl on the stove melt the chocolate chips
6. Dip each frozen cookie dough ball into the melted chocolate. Dip the dough ball into coconut or skor chips or add on sprinkles.
7. Melt the Reeses peanut butter chips in the microwave. Stir it well and then drizzle it over the tops of the truffles – that you left with just chocolate.
7. Put the truffles back in the fridge to set for about 15 minutes.
Remember to either keep frozen or in the fridge when not eaten right away.